Terms and Conditions
1. General terms and conditions
- The terms and conditions of sale apply to the rights and obligations arising from the purchase of goods by the customers of the arsenprint.com online store (hereinafter the Customer) from Mprint OÜ (hereinafter Seller).
- When registering as a user of Seller and/or purchasing products from Seller, the terms and conditions of this contract and the rights and obligations arising from the laws of the Republic of Estonia apply.
- Seller reserves the right to make changes in the terms and conditions of sale and the selling prices. The said changes will be reflected on the Seller website.
- All the prices at the Seller online store are given in euros and not include 20% VAT.
- Seller reserves the right to adjust the prices. If the Customer placed an order before the price adjustment took effect, they will receive the product with the price reflected in the order at the moment the order is placed. The Customer is not entitled to claim compensation for the difference in price.
3. Placing an order
- To order, find the items you wish to order and add them to your shopping cart. You can view the items in your shopping cart by clicking on the cart icon on the top of the web page.
- You can change the quantity of items in your shopping cart by writing the desired number in the appropriate field. If you want to delete the item from your cart, click on the cross placed on the same line with the item, after the price.
- Before proceeding with your order, please choose a preferred delivery method.
- To proceed with your order, please click on “order complete“. If you are a registered user of arsenprint.com online store, proceed to log in to your account.
- To confirm your order, click on “order complete“. Next, a pro forma invoice will be generated and you can proceed immediately with a payment using your credit card, a bank link or by making a bank transfer. An order confirmation and a copy of your invoice will be sent to your email address. Your order will be shipped after the receipt of payment.
4. Payment for goods
- When paying for the order, the Customer can choose from the following payment methods. The Customer will have to pay 100% of the cost of the order to confirm the order.
- The contract of sale is deemed to be concluded and the order is to be executed right after the Customer has paid 100% of the cost indicated in the order confirmation.
- After the entry into force of the contract of sale (after the receipt of the payment made by Customer), Seller will assemble the order and hands it over to the company's logistics partners for delivery (3-7 working days, depending on the quantity).
- In order to avoid delays in delivery, the order forms have to be filled in carefully and the delivery information submitted should be accurate and valid.
- Products damaged (but not its packaging) during transportation shall be replaced to Customer. Should the replacement be impossible, Customer shall receive a refund equal to the price of the products.
- Seller shall not be held responsible for a delay in delivery if the goods were handed over to the logistics partners on time, but the delivery was delayed due to circumstances that Seller could not foresee or control.
6. Purchase returns
- The Customer has the right to cancel the contract within 14 days from the receipt of the goods. The purchased goods can not be returned if it is manufactured taking into account the personal needs of the Customer or the conditions presented to them. When returning the goods must be in unopened original packaging. Neither the goods nor the packaging should be damaged or with signs of use. The printed package also accepts a damaged or removed film coating.
- The costs incurred by the Buyer for the delivery of the goods upon return of the goods are not returned.
- When returning the goods, the Seller transfers the paid amount back to the Seller within 30 calendar days from the receipt of the notice of cancellation of the contract. The money is transferred to the same account from which the Seller arrived.
7. Force majeure
- Seller shall not be held liable for the damage caused or for delivery delays, if the damage or delay is caused due to circumstances Seller could not foresee or control.
8. Processing of personal data
- The information and personal data collected when visiting Arsenprint online store and during the processing of orders shall be treated as confidential and shall not be disclosed to third parties.
- Encrypted communication with banks during the payment of goods ensures the security of the Customer's personal bank details.
- The online store only uses the personal data entered by the Customer (including name, phone, number, address, e-mail and bank details) for processing the order and sending goods to the Customer. The online store forwards personal data to the transport service provider in order to deliver goods.
- The online store sends newsletters and offers to the Customer’s e-mail address only if the Customer has expressed their wish to receive them by entering their e-mail address on the website and indicating their desire to receive direct mail.
- The Customer is able to opt out of offers and newsletters sent to their e-mail address at any time by letting us know via e-mail or by following the instructions in an e-mail containing an offer.
9. Final provisions
- Disagreements and disputes arising from the implementation of the Conditions are tried by the parties primarily through negotiations. If the agreement is not reached, then both parties have the right to apply to the Consumer Protection Board or the court.
- The legislation of the Republic of Estonia applies to the Conditions and the contract of sale. If any provision of the Terms is invalid, this does not affect the validity of the remainder of the Terms or the contract of sale. The invalid provision is replaced by a lawful one, which is more close to it legally and economically.